Tine is an open source project which combines groupware and CRM in one consistent interface. Tine is web-based and optimises collaboration and organisation of groups in a lasting manner.
Tine unites all the advantages of open source software with an extraordinarily high level of usability and an equally high standard of professional software development. This is what makes the difference between Tine 2.0 and many other existing groupware solutions.
Tine facilitates collaboration and increases productivity in your company: accelerate internal communication, simplify your customer and contact management and manage your data in a flexible, easy to follow manner with one single application:
- You can manage your contacts beyond your companyís server boundaries and involve external workers without problems.
- Arrange your tasks according to status and priority and work more efficiently with joint task lists.
- Access your email from anywhere and use the direct link with address book and task functions.
- The highly capable calendar makes it easy for you to manage dates and coordinate mutual dates easily.
- Your employees keep time accounts, which you can assess in a flexible manner. This makes it easier to perform controlling and invoicing.
- Manage the projects of employees, partners and customers in a easy to follow, effective manner.