Open Conference Systems
Category : others
Version : 184.108.40.206
Views : 4679 Views
Ratings : 3.800 out of 5
Votes : 5 Votes
Reviews : 0 Reviews
Space Required : 22.08 MB
Open Conference Systems (OCS) is a free Web publishing tool that will create a complete Web presence for your scholarly conference.
Open Conference Systems (OCS) is an open source solution to managing and publishing scholarly conferences online. OCS is a highly flexible management and publishing system that can be downloaded for free and installed on a local Web server.
It has been designed to reduce the time and energy devoted to the clerical and managerial tasks associated with managing a conference, while improving the record-keeping and efficiency of editorial processes.
It seeks to improve the scholarly and public quality of conference publishing through a number of innovations, from making policies more transparent to improving indexing.
OCS will allow you to:
- create a conference Web site
- compose and send a call for papers
- electronically accept paper and abstract submissions
- allow paper submitters to edit their work
- post conference proceedings and papers in a searchable format
- post, if you wish, the original data sets
- register participants
- integrate post-conference online discussions