AmpJuke will act as your streaming server.
AmpJuke will act as your streaming server. Besides music streaming AmpJuke can fetch album covers/images/lyrics automatically using various webservices from last.fm, Bing! and other sources. Scan+import tags from as many tracks you like, use the favorites as well as a bunch of other personal settings to customize the way AmpJuke operates.Space Required: 5.68 MBGet Support: http://www.ampjuke.org/Reviews: (1)Release Date: 2014-08-14
- Scan and import information (tags) from music files to a MySQL-database
- Automatically send listening statistics to last.fm. No plugin is needed
- Upload music
- Download music
- Retrieve and display biographies for artists/performers and albums
- Any mediaplayer that "understand" the .m3u-playlist format, can play the streamed music...or just use the flash player...or a combination
- Retrieve and store album covers automatically using a webservice from last.fm, and/or try the "Scan metadata"
- Random play with various options for "fair" rotation of tracks
- Display related performers using webservice from last.fm
- Stream music from related performers
- Manage music using personal favorite lists
- Share favorites with other users
- Downsample (transcode) music in realtime to a lower bitrate using LAME
- Show what's playing right now and what's up next
- Themes, icons and several languages makes the 'look and feel' of AmpJuke a matter of personal preference
- Display lyrics for virtually any song in your collection
- Edit track-, performer- and/or album-information
- Automatically block IP-adresses that fails to authenticate a number of times
- Enabled self-registration of users
- ...plus much, much more!