Fusio is an open source API management platform which helps to build and manage REST APIs.
Fusio is an open source API management platform which helps to build and manage REST APIs. Fusio provides all tools to quickly build an API from different data sources yet it is possible to create complete customized responses.Space Required: 49.25 MBGet Support: http://www.fusio-project.org/contactReviews: (0)Release Date: 2018-06-09
- Action handling : Fusio provides a simple way to develop data driven API endpoints. I.e. to execute SQL queries or send data into a message queue.
- API Analytics : Fusio monitors all API activities and shows them on a dashboard so you always know what is happening with your API.
- Documentation generation : Fusio generates automatically a documentation of the API endpoints based on the provided schema definitions.
- JSON Schema : Fusio gives you the option to describe the data schema of the request and response in the flexible JsonSchema format.
- OAuth2 authorization : Fusio uses OAuth2 for API authorization. Each app can be limited to scopes to request only specific endpoints of the API.
- Rate limiting : Fusio provides a way to rate limit every API endpoint to a specific amount of requests per interval.