Jorani is a Leave Management System developed in PHP/MySQL under an AGPL v3 licence.
Jorani is a Leave Management System developed in PHP/MySQL. Jorani is designed to provide simple leave and overtime request workflows for small organizations.Space Required: 135.1 MBGet Support: http://jorani.org/nobots/contact.htmlReviews: (0)Release Date: 2017-12-29
- Comprehensive online documentation (French and English).
- Notifications by e-mail (requested, accepted, rejected and new user).
- Leave request approval workflow (1 validator).
- Overtime request approval workflow (1 validator).
- Leave balance report (filtered by department).
- Monthly presence report.
- Export to XLSX (Excel, LibreOffice) in a click (almost all pages of the application).
- HR users can edit any leave or overtime request.
- Set your own contracts and leave types.
- Calendars of leaves (individual, team, collaborators, etc.).
- Describe your organization in a tree structure and attach employees to entities, define a supervisor per entity.
- Non working days (weekends and day offs) can be defined on a contract so as to automatically calculate the duration of a leave and to display them in the calendar.
- REST API (OAuth2) fully documented and examples with PHP clients.
- LDAP Authentication (OpenLDAP, AD, etc.).
- OAuth2 Authentication (only Google+ at the moment).
- Available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Russian, Ukrainian, Persian, Khmer, Vietnamese, and Turkish.