Kanboard is a project management software that uses the Kanban methodology
Kanboard is a project management software that uses the Kanban methodology. Kanboard is not for everybody, it's made for people who want to manage their projects efficiently and simply.Space Required: 10.89 MBGet Support: https://kanboard.orgReviews: (2)Release Date: 2018-06-16
- Simple : There is no fancy user interface, Kanboard focus on simplicity and minimalism. The number of features is voluntary limited.
- Visual and clear overview of your tasks : The Kanban board is the best way to know the current status of a project because it's visual. It's very easy to understand, there is nothing to explain.
- Search and filter tasks : Kanboard have a very simple query language that offer the flexibility to find tasks in no time.
- Single dashboard for all projects : Get all important information in one place, your projects, you calendar, your assigned tasks and subtasks.
- Work in team or alone : Kanboard is designed for small teams but you can also work alone. For each project, you can add members and project managers with more privileges.
- Tasks, subtasks, attachments and comments : Break down a task into subtasks, estimate the time or the complexity. Describe your task by using the Markdown syntax. Add comments, documents, change the color, the category, the assignee, the due date.
- Automated actions : Don't repeat yourself! Automate your workflow. Stop doing again and again the same thing manually. Change automatically the assignee, colors, categories and almost anything based on events.
- Swimlanes : Swimlanes are horizontal separations in your board. You can divide the board into several sections to manage software releases or anything else.
- Gantt charts : Visualize the timeline of your projects. Allocate resources effectively. Plan your projects in minutes.
- Analytics and reports : Analyze and improve your workflow by using the cumulative flow diagram or the burndown chart. Visualize the lead and cycle time of your projects.