Matomo is a open source web analytics software program
- A clean and user-friendly interface to present data and to aid in data analysis.
- Clear and concise graphics presenting important information in an easy-to-understand format.
- Free: phpMyVisites is completely free. A logo may be added if desired.
- Security: Because security is a critical software element, phpMyVisites has maximum protection against intrusions and external attacks.
- Multiple Web Sites: Multiple web sites may be added. Each site will have precise and distinct statistics.
- Multi Users: Add an infinite number of users and manage permissions for each user (viewing and/or administration rights for certain sites).
- International: phpMyVisites is available in more than 30 languages.
- Open source, Free: The source code is readily available and you are welcome to participate in the project (create new modules, personalize the interface, etc.).
- Precise visitor statistics over a period of time (day/week/month/year).
- Visitor Frequency: new visitors, regular (known) visitors, and how often visitors view the web site.
- Management of web site statistics and all file types (PDF, Image, etc.).
- Web site page classification available (by groups, by subgroups, etc.).
- Visitor Analysis: Statistics for pages where visitors leave the web site and for pages where the visitors enter the web site.
- Geographical Statistics: Classification by continent/country (interactive world map).
- Technical Configuration Statistics: Web browsers, resolution, managed plug-in, etc.).
- Complete and clear statistics about web site discovery: How do visitors come to the web site?
- Five Clearly Defined Web Site Discovery Tools: Search Engines, Web Sites, Partner Sites, Newsletters and Direct Access
- Able to detect more than 300 internationally-used search engines and keyword associations.
- Define web sites as partners and add an unlimited number of newsletters.
- Multiple Web Site Overview, a summary of important web site statistics for all managed web sites.
- Receive web site statistics everyday by e-mail, by RSS feed, etc.