Let’s face it, if you own a business, chances are that all your customers are on Facebook. It is also likely that a majority of your competitors have a Facebook Business Page. If you are not engaging your customers on Facebook, your competitors may be!
Engaging your customers is only one of the many benefits of an active Facebook Business Page. As time consuming as it may already be for you to manage your business, you can’t ignore its benefits. Here are the top 7 reasons why your business needs a Facebook Page.
1. Brand Exposure: According to a report by Zephoria at the end of December 2015, there are over 1.01 billion daily active users on Facebook. Your presence can be a great tool to expose your brand to new users. The end result of this brand exposure depends on your content strategy.
2. Brand Loyalty: Facebook is a great platform for building brand loyalty. Users are more likely to do business with a company that has an active and responsive presence. Highly successful business Pages post useful information and entertaining content. Doing this on a regular basis helps them keep their followers coming back for more.
3. Leads: Facebook can also be turned into a tool to gather leads like email addresses, phone numbers, etc. Competitions with giveaways are the best method to collect lead generating information from your followers. Once collected, these leads are independent of your Page on Facebook. You’ll have access to these leads even if Facebook were to shut down!
4. Target your customers: Customize the content for your target audience. As a business, you may already have insights into who your customers are and what they might be looking for on Facebook. Use this knowledge to create a customized content and catch their eye. You can also use Facebook Ads. They are highly successful tools to reach your target audience.
5. Facebook Insights: Your Facebook Posts and your Facebook Page are free advertisements. Even so, it is good to know how they are performing in terms of engagement, gathering likes and their reach. You get simple and easy to understand stats with Facebook Insights. These stats can also be used to shape your paid promotional campaigns.
6. Drive Traffic: A Facebook Page is the best free tool to drive traffic to your website. By using the right posting strategy, you can use Facebook to open floodgates of traffic to your website. Posts linked to your website include a thumbnail image. Interesting images draw more attention and increase the chances of getting clicked.
7. Track your competitor’s: “Pages to Watch” is an interesting Facebook feature. As a business you can use it to literally spy on the performance of your competitors’ Facebook Pages. You can “Watch” their Pages to see how many likes they have, likes they’ve added in a week and which content strategies are working for them.
In this day and age, we can’t imagine a business without a Facebook Page. Watch this blog for our next post on “Essential Tips for an Engaging Facebook Business Page”.
By the way, make sure you check out and “like” our Facebook page!