5 Essential Tips For An Engaging Facebook Business Page01/23/2016
Facebook has changed our life. It has also changed the way we do business. There are over 40 million active local Business Pages on Facebook as of last count. It is the hottest new platform for online businesses to reach and engage their users. It is no secret that a highly successful Facebook campaign can easily launch your business to the stratosphere. Yet, some small business owners feel that a Facebook Page isn’t worth their time for engaging with their existing and prospective customers.
There are many benefits of a Facebook Business Page for your small business. Yes, managing social media presence can be a challenge for small businesses. Despite creating a Facebook Page, most may not see the results everyone else is so happy about. Businesses may be doing their best, but their strategy may not have the ingredients for success. To make it easier, we’ve put together the essential tips for an engaging Facebook Business Page, take a look.
- Branding: For your profile photo, use an image that instantly identifies with your business. Like a logo. And for your cover photo, use an engaging image that either draws attention to a campaign you’re running or to the products or services your offer. Both these photos are just like any other image in your Facebook Album. For amusing effects, integrate them like in the example above. Also, optimize these photos with descriptions and a link back to your website.
- Add a CTA Button: A Call-To-Action button is an essential addition to a Facebook business page. This easy to add button is a great tool for businesses to drive traffic to their website. You may choose from "Sign Up," "Shop Now," "Contact Us," "Book Now," "Use App," "Watch Video," and "Play Game". The button can be customized and link to your website or a landing page.
- Post Quality Content: Post interesting photos and videos along with other quality content to engage your audience. Use Audience insights to see what works and post more on the same lines. Businesses often make the mistake of posting lead generating content only on their Facebook page. This doesn’t go down well with most users. Make sure you also post a lot of content your audience will enjoy. This will keep them engaged and coming back for more.
- Ideal Timing: There’s a lot of debate about the ideal timing for posting on Facebook. Monday seems to bring in the highest engagement over the years. Here’s a great post that shows the ideal timing of a day to post on Facebook and other social media in the U.S. and the U.K. it also show the ideal days to post on Facebook.
- Promote the Popular Posts: You may promote all posts to reach more users. Depending on your budget, you may want to be more selective in promoting Facebook Posts. The best strategy would be to wait for 12-24 hours. This duration would give you a fair idea on how successful a post is. You may then decide to promote it or try another post.