Certified Hosting - User Agreements
- All Customers of Certified Hosting services are subject to the terms and conditions contained in the Terms & Conditions Agreement. The Terms & Conditions Agreement is a legal contract between Certified Hosting and the User that contains the rights, duties and obligations of Certified Hosting and the User.
- Certified Hosting’s Usage Policy is designed to protect Certified Hosting, its Users and others from illegal, malicious, damaging and inappropriate behavior by Users of Certified Hosting’s services. All users of Certified Hosting’s services are subject to the Usage Policy. The Usage Policy lists activities that are prohibited on Certified Hosting’s services, such as hacking and spamming.
- Certified Hosting offer unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth on our shared hosting plans. Please view our Unlimited Policy for details regarding specific information on what is and is not allowed in terms of unlimited usage.
Certified Protection Policy
- Certified Hosting offers a protection policy as an add on option to shared and reseller hosting account. The Certified Protection policy provides security against your hosting account being suspended for high levels of CPU and or RAM in our shared hosting environments.
- Certified Hosting offer an uptime guarantee on all our shared and reseller hosting plans. We guarantee that your website will be accessible 99.999% of the time in any given calendar month, or the customer will receive a credit towards their next month’s hosting bill, according to the current SLA.
- Certified Hosting’s Service Level Agreement provides detailed information regarding our Network Availability and Uptime.
- Certified Hosting’s mailing policy is in place to ensure optimum server load and to protect our network against user spam. All shared hosting accounts are subject to this Mail Policy and mailing limitations.
- Certified Hosting’s Domain Policy requires that all registrants adhere to certain terms and conditions. As an organization or individual applying to register, transfer or renew a domain name.
- In our ongoing commitment to providing superior service for our customers,we have implemented an anti -spam policy as a part of our commitment to reducing spam related activities on our network.